Thank you for your interest in sharing your story with Lyme Disease UK. We have a busy blog and regularly work with media outlets to publish content that raises awareness of Lyme disease and the associated factors.
To submit your story for consideration, please fill out the form below and someone from the team will be in touch. We’ll need several things from you, including:
- A Word document or PDF file of up to 800 words – don’t worry too much about spelling or grammar as we’ll fix this before publishing.
- At least one portrait image of you and up to two other images you may wish to share relating to what you have written e.g. a photo of your EM rash should you have had one. Images should be high-res.
What should you write about?
To be considered for the My Lyme Story series, your article should include:
- The circumstances around your tick bite (should you know) and whether you had an EM rash
- When you first suspected Lyme disease and how long it took to get diagnosed
- How your healthcare team handled your situation
- How you are managing your health now
To submit a standard blog about life with Lyme, please fill out our Blog Submission form instead.
By completing this form you’re providing consent for Lyme Disease UK and selected media outlets to feature your story (including your written story, film, image, audio and/or recording) both online and in print, to promote awareness of Lyme disease and the associated factors. If you’d like us to stop using your story or have an update to provide, please fill out this form.
Please also be aware that once content has been published we have limited control over its use, e.g. someone copying an image from our website.