James Prosser, 37
- Police Officer
- Became unwell summer 2015.
- Diagnosed with CFS but was refused a Lyme disease test.
- Diagnosed privately in December 2015 using the standard NHS two tier Lyme disease test.
- 1 month of IV antibiotics, some improvements but not completely better.
- Currently being treated privately by a US Lyme Literate Medical Doctor, involving several visits to the US each year at great personal expense.
- Two young children and a wife who is an NHS nurse.
- Massive strain on the family physically, emotionally and financially.
- James was off work from 2015 – 2016 and has returned to office duties to maintain a decent income.