Saturday, 22nd September 2018
PANS PANDAS UK are delighted to welcome International and UK specialist speakers to the first UK Conference addressing the diagnosis and treatment of children and adults affected by PANS (Paediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome) and PANDAS (Paediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder associated with Streptococcal Infections).
You’re invited to develop your awareness, knowledge and skills regarding these highly complex conditions.
International speakers include: Dr Sue Swedo (NIMH), Professor Jennifer Frankovich (Stanford Children’s Hospital), Dr Kyle Williams (Harvard Medical School) and ANP Amy Joy Smith (Open Medicine Institute, California).
UK speakers include: Dr Ming Lim (Evelina London Children’s Hospital), Professor Rajat Gupta (Birmingham Children’s Hospital), Dr Andrew Curran (Alder Hey Children’s Hosptal) and Dr Tim Ubhi (Children’s e-Hospital)
- Lunch and Refreshments will be provided
- Please note: This conference has CPD Accreditation
- Earlybird Ticket: £95 plus booking fees (Available till 11th July 2018)
- Standard Ticket: £125 plus booking fees
- Junior Dr Ticket: £65 plus booking fees
Visit panspandasuk.org/events for full details and to book.